Saturday 31 December 2022

100 Days with 100 Dogs: Day 89 - Such a Floozy

Day 89 of our 100 Days series sees and Tia's Pupdate is a little late on being posted so to prevent a bottom-biting, she can also provide our New Year's Eve entertainment. No matter what you have planned for this evening we hope that you enjoy a good start to the New Year - take care and be safe!

And now let's discover Tia's latest shenanigans :-)

Hello everypawdy! Tia here with a quick pupdate. It appears I’m having another one of those season things again. I quite like it because all the boys want to be my friend.   Rodney and Bruce don’t even want to go out for their walks as they don’t want to leave me.   

When I go out for my walk I go and see Charlie. The hooman says I’m a floozy because I push my backside up to his kennel. It makes Charlie happy though so I guess that's what she means. 

Naturally, I am still being good and helping the hooman whenever I can although she never appreciates it. Apparently, we will be getting presents for Christmas so I am excited to see what I get. The hooman says there are lots of dogs that won’t get presents at Christmas which is very sad. I’m hoping that Santa will bring them a new home.  I’m off to see Charlie now to be a floozy.  Love Tia xxx

Can you help provide a loving home for one of our dogs and give the ultimate gift for the New Year?

https://www.gsdwelfarefund.co.uk/dogslist/

No comments:

Post a Comment