Saturday 11 June 2022

Tia's Pupdates - Enough is Enough

Hello everypawdy. Tia here with another little pupdate. I’m thinking of looking for a new kennel. Not because of Rodney or Tony, but because of the lady hooman. She never appreciates me. Take today for instance. 

While cleaning the kennels out, I heard her muttering under her breath. I'm just being polite really as it wasn't really under her breath, she was saying it loud. I didn’t understand all the words (although I knew some were rude) and she didn’t seem to be smiling either! 

Despite the rude and strange words, I think I caught the gist of it. Apparently, the male hooman had got some different stuff to put on the kennel floors instead of the regular wood shavings. Not only did it make more mess, but took three times as long to clean up. 

Naturally I took I pity on her - after all, not everyone can keep their males in line as well as I can, so I thought I'd cheer her up. I didn't have any hooman treats, so I thought that some play time would help. I kept running back in the kennels with my toss trying to get her to play with me. She just threw the toys out the kennel. So I brought them back in, thinking it was a great game.  

The hooman having no sense of humour and being totally ungrateful, threw the toys out and locked the gate, so I couldn’t get back in. How mean can you get?  She’ll be sorry when she wants to play tomorrow because I won’t play. Unless she’s got food or special toys of course. 

Bye for now I think I can smell the chimkin. Love Tia xx

-

If you have a problem the needs my wisdom to solve then you can email my bearded monkey at tiaspupdates@gmail.com and he'll do whatever I tell him to. I do like sausages, but sometimes it's nice to be surprised. 

To help keep me in the treats I so richly deserve, please consider donating generously to the German Shepherd Dog Welfare Fund who rescued me, and now continue to take good care of me. https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=3TFBXREQPUVUG


No comments:

Post a Comment