Thursday 14 July 2022

Dickie's Diary - Mr. Snuffleupagus

Hi there my fellow pupstars! Dickie Hill back and I'm happy to report that it's all wonders and marvellous toys for me at the moment. Look at this new toy mom gave me today. She laid it out, calling it a 'snuffle mat' - something to explore with my nose apparently. I didn't find much - just a few treats. 

That was way to easy to be what it was really for. And then I realised how it was supposed to be played with - it was for running with. So off I zoomed, and ran a tour of the garden with my brilliant new toy.

Thanks Mum! 🐾🐾🐾

My bearded chronicler says that my diary entries are now being archived on a special blog page - you can find them, and other interesting posts here:  https://gsdwelfare.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

No comments:

Post a Comment