Tuesday 26 July 2022

Dickie's Diary - Rematch with Ada

Hello my fellow pupsters! Dickie Hill back here with news on the the long anticipated rematch with Ada. There were some who questioned my clear victory in our previous encounter. Mum said that Ada was currently in season, and while I'm not quite sure what that means, it did mean that she could come and play with me, but not the other dogs. My chance at last!

I'm bigger than I was last night, and as you can see I  went straight for the throat. No ducking and diving this time, just pure attack - so much so I think I stunned her with my ferocity. It was so one-sided mum had to intervene and save her again. I didn't even have to use my super zoom! It was all too easy, and so until next time pupsters - Dickie Hill signing out 🐾🐾🐾

No comments:

Post a Comment