Tuesday 30 August 2022

100 Days with 100 Dogs: Day 32 - Pupdate from Tia

Day 32 of of our 100 Days with 100 Dogs series has definitely been a day of mixed emotions. On the positive side two of our dogs have found their forever homes, and we wish them and their new pawrents all the best for their futures together.

Sadly we've also had a particularly heartbreaking rescue today, with more dogs than we really have space for. We couldn't say no in this instance, and like all of us in tough times, we make do. The reason we're about to do so is in no small part thanks to our wonderful supports. Some have adopted dogs in need, others provide their time and expertise, and others donate the money we need to keep everything running. For that we thank each and every one of you.

To help restore our spirits Tia (one of our more famous dogs) has stepped in to provide one of her pupdates. We wouldn't at all suggest that she's missing the limelight a bit 😎 If you've noy met Tia before then you're in for a treat - she's quite the character!

Tia's Pupdate

Hello everypawdy. Tia here with a little pupdate. You will be pleased to hear that I am behaving myself, although I'm sure the hooman disagrees. Let her, she hasn't any sense of fun, or understanding of dog behaviour! 

Lately I've spent more time in the cabin I with the hooman. She tells me that this is so I still have some home comforts, and to see how I cope in a home environment. 🥰I love it in there! 🥰 There's a huge dog bed, but the hooman gives it a posh name. You know what hoomans are like - they have to name everything. I think she calls it a sofa. 

Then there are these big stuffed toys to play with. I know they're for me as they have pictures of German Shepherds on. These are great fun to throw about and try to tear apart. Again they have posh names too. She calls them cushions. I don't understand why she leaves these great toys out for me, but then tells me not to play with them.  It doesn't seem fair really.

I was a little bit upset with my Rodney. He keeps going to visit Maya and making whining noises. I am not too happy about it. Worse still, Maya encourages him and pushes her rear end to the fence near him. She is certainly no lady. 

The hooman makes excuses for her and says that she is in season. Maya needs to watch herself because the last time I saw the hooman season something she cooked it.   I'm hoping that I might get seasoned soon to win Rodney back. I'm pleased I chose Rodney though, because Tony has a new home to go to soon, and so he will be leaving me. I will miss him as we do play lots. I must go now I'm going to play with the big stuffed toys as long as the hooman doesn't ruin my fun. 

Bye for now. Love Tia 🐾 🐾 🐾

Tia somehow managed to secure her own social media channels, so you can follow her here:

If you're feeling extraordinarily courageous then you can always Ask Tia for the solution to any problem :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment