Friday 30 September 2022

Dickie's Diary - A Trip to the Vets

Hello everypawdy. Dickie Hill here and I've been on another adventure.  Mum took me somewhere called "the vet".  I've been there before so I was quite excited about going. We always have a lovely time when we are there.  Everypawdy makes a fuss of me and I receive lots of treats.  

I can also look around and I practice standing on a big platform thingy. That's easy peasy because we have platform thingys in the garden. This is a magic one though because it tells Mum if I've been eating too many treats.  I think it said that this time so I was a bit worried but thankfully I still enjoyed a lickie mat while waiting even though the magic platform told Mum lies. 

Mum says that sometimes when I go to "the vet" they may have to do things to me but I know they are all kind to me so won't hurt me. She says all pups should visit the vet and make friends, not just when they need something. I saw some dogs there that were really frightened but I don't know why. Maybe they thought the magic platform thingy would say they were fat too.

All the best pupstars - Dickie Hill signing off for now! 🐾🐾🐾

Don't I look great in these photos? Does your German Shepherd also look good in your photos? Then get those photos submitted now for the 2023 GSD Welfare Fund Calendar before time runs out!

https://gsdwelfare.blogspot.com/2022/09/2023-calendar-comp.html

 


No comments:

Post a Comment