Wednesday 16 November 2022

100 Days with 100 Dogs: Day 73 - Tia and the Wheelbarrow

Unfortunately, it's not been a good day or two for me, especially with my main computer deciding to go on strike. Thankfully Tia volunteered and said that she'd cover Day 73 of the 100 Days with 100 Dogs series. Normally I'd be worried but she promised no bottom biting and that she'd been helping the hooman (Debbie) out without any problems.

I'm sure it'll be fine...

Tia and the Wheelbarrow

Hello everypawdy. Tia here with a pupdate.   You will all be pleased to hear that I have been on my best behaviour. It's true and not only that - I've also been helping the hooman nonstop to try to lighten her load. 

You may remember how I discovered the hooman having fun all on her own with the "snow" last time. Well, once I discovered how much fun it was I keep my eye on her now so I don't miss out. Today was my lucky day. It was kennel cleaning day and the hooman was wheeling the snow to the kennel. Being the good girl that I am I even helped her wheel it so we could get there quicker. I was surprised how much fun I had doing that. I was trying to grab the wheel to pull it to help but it kept spinning around. I wasn't going to let it get the better of me. I perservered. The hooman was ever so excited that I was helping especially when the wheelbarrow turned over. I don't know how she would have done it without me.  I'm worn out now after all the excitement and the hooman looks a bit dishevelled. Off to get some chimkin now. Love tia ❤❤❤

Oh, I should have also announced that the GoFundMe for Bella and her pups has surpassed £3,000 - which is great. However if we can get that even higher and tell them that Tia sent you then the hooman will now who helps the most round here!

https://www.gofundme.com/manage/urgent-appeal-for-bella-and-her-five-pups

No comments:

Post a Comment