Saturday 26 November 2022

100 Days with 100 Dogs: Day 79 - Dickie Big ...

After a grim week, Dickie has joined us for the 79th day in our 1009 Days with 100 Dogs series - I'm sure we can rely on him to cheer things up a bit...

Dickie Big B....

Hello pupstars although I guess I'm not a pub anymore so Hi everypawdy instead!. Its Dickie Hill here and I thought I would just check in with you all. I'm 11 months old now so very soon I'll celebrate my first birthday. It's very exciting!

Mum says she can tell I'm that age because of the hormones. I don't know what that really means but she keeps calling me Billy Big something which is silly because she knows my name is Dickie. 

She also said that we probably have another year of this hormones thing and she doesn't look happy about it. Apparently we need to practice all the things I already knew because I seem to have forgotten it all. 

Instead of being just me and Ada on our walks we now play with ACE and Beau. They are not quite as much fun as Ada but we still have good times.  Mum says I am still a good boy really. I hope you are all well. Love Dickie xxx

Mum and I also say 'Thank You' to those of you helping Bella and her pups - it's very kind of you. We're closer to our target, but there's still more needed. I wonder instead of presents (well maybe some presents) people helped Bella that would be a nice surprise for Mum and Bella - what do you think?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/urgent-appeal-for-bella-and-her-five-pups

No comments:

Post a Comment