Monday 10 October 2022

100 Days with 100 Dogs: Day 56 - Bottom Biting isn't Nice

Day 56 of our 100 Days with 100 Dogs has nothing to do with today's pupdate (who despite being told this feature wasn't about her insisted and casually mentioned bottom biting as a likely consequence of not doing as I was told). Still, it is a timely reminder that our dogs deserve their mental health to be cared for as well as their physical condition. Simple things like allowing your dog time to stop and sniff while on a walk and providing games for more significant enrichment can greatly help improve a bored dog's quality of life.

And as for Bitey McBiteyBottom...

Tia's Pupdates - Meeting Lionel

Hello everypawdy. Tia here with my latest pupdate. I want to introduce you to my new friend. His name is Lionel. I think the hooman was trying to keep him for herself as she can be mean like that. 

I'm too clever for her though and sneaked him away when she wasn't looking. I don't see why she deserves all the good things! As you can see we play really fun games together.  

I think Rodney is a bit jealous that I have a new friend but he is still my boyfriend. I must go as I'm going to parade Lionel in front of Rodney to make him jealous. Love Tia and ta-ta for now! ❤❤❤

Update

Like many of us, Lionel didn't survive unscathed from Tia's attentions. If you're a member of our Facebook group then you could bid and win yourself this little piece of luck (well It does look a bit like a ginger rabbit's foot) and enjoy its alleged (and totally unproven) mystical protection.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/230713463690105

No comments:

Post a Comment