Monday 17 October 2022

Dickie's Diary - Time with Ada

  

Hello everypawdy. Dickie Hill here. It's been a very stressful time for me recently. My best friend Ada has been in season so we couldn't play together for a few weeks. I didn't really understand why. Although she smelled different and I wanted to be with her more than ever but mum says that wasn't a good idea. 

There were some days she smelled really different - more interesting in a way I'd not felt before - and I cried through the night for her.  I couldn't concentrate on anything else really. Mum said that's only natural and sometimes I did a funny walk. I couldn't help myself I just found myself doing it. I am pleased to say its all back to normal now (I think mum is pleased too). 

We had such fun when we were finally let together again and we are still best friends. Must go now Ada wants me to chase her although she is not swishing her tail to the side and she doesn't smell different any more. 

Lots of love Dickie Hill 🐾🐾🐾

I know mum worries about the other dogs she looks after, in particular a mum called Bella and her pups - can you help her worry less by supporting their appeal?

https://www.gofundme.com/manage/urgent-appeal-for-bella-and-her-five-pups



No comments:

Post a Comment