Friday 21 October 2022

New Halloween Auction Item - Signed Copy Of Little Bones by N V Peacock


Signed Copy Of Little Bones by N V Peacock (Paperback, 2020).

N V Peacock has generously donated a signed copy of her chilling thriller 'Little Bones' to raise money supporting the German Shepherd Dog Welfare Fund.

I have three names: I was born Leigh-Ann. I became Cherrie. When I was a child, they called me Little Bones…

My father was Mr Bones – the notorious serial killer of 25 years ago.

As a child I witnessed his crimes.

Everything is different now. I have a new identity. I’m a mother. I am finally free.

Until that podcast. I should never have listened.

They’re linking a recent disappearance to the crimes of the past.

They know who I am. They’re calling me Little Bones again.

They say I’m a villain but I’m not. I’m a victim.

You believe me, don’t you?

Bid now on eBay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/364023245318

No comments:

Post a Comment