Saturday 15 October 2022

Tia's Pupdates - Stuffed Toy Tease

Hello everypawdy. Tia here with a pupdate.   I'm rather upset at the moment but I know you will understand. The hooman is being very unreasonable. She buys us stuffed toys (she says they are called cushions) and then moans and takes them away when I play with them. 

They even have pictures of German Shepherds on so I know they are meant for us. I think she does it as a torment I didn't listen to her though and just kept playing with them. I tried to get her to join in but she wasn't having any of it. There's just no pleasing her. 

I'm off now to see if Rodney wants to play with the cushions.  Bye for now. Love Tia xx 💗💗💗

Discover a range of informative articles as well as previous Pupdates from Tia and Dickie's Diary entries in our Article Archive:

https://gsdwelfare.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html



No comments:

Post a Comment