Saturday 1 January 2022

Tia Pupdate - Resolutions

Morning everypawdy. Tia here with a pupdate. Happy new year to you all!

The hooman says the new year means we have to make resolutions. I don’t really understand what she's talking about, but she said it means I have to try to stop doing something or try to be better. I have decided I will try to stop being so naughty. I don’t know how I am going to do this because I am not really naughty anyway. I am misunderstood. To make the hooman happy I have agreed to it though so surely that counts, just agreeing to make her happy? 

The hooman said her new year resolution is not to go shopping covered with mud and dog hairs. Good luck with that eh? She obviously has no chance with that so it means I haven’t got to stick with being good. She said we are all getting a treat bad today for New Year’s Day so I am looking forward to that. 

Lots of love. Tia 🐾🐾🐾


No comments:

Post a Comment