Saturday 15 January 2022

Tia Pupdate - Helping Out in the Garden


Morning everypawdy. Tia here with a little pupdate. I've had a very busy morning helping the hooman with the gardening. I’m worn out I can tell you! It was such hard work. The hooman tried to tidy the garden because one of the naughty ones had shredded some bits all over the place. While she did that I thought I'd work on the membrane sticking out of the naughty ones hole. 

I thought this would earn me extra chimkin. But you all know how ungrateful the hooman can be and she didn’t seem the least bit impressed by my efforts. I thought I had done so well because I'd pulled a huge chunk out. Apparently the hooman didn’t want it pulled out. Honestly it looks a mess the way it is now. If she'd let me finish then I could have made it much better. At least I have created a game to keep the naughty ones entertained when they come out here. Bye for now. Love Tia 
❤️❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment