Wednesday 19 January 2022

Tia Pupdate - Learning New Games

Morning everypawdy. Tia here with a pupdate. I’m very excited to tell you that the hooman said I am a good girl. I used to have a real fun game where I would run as fast as I could and body slam the hooman and bite her as I was doing it. Oh how I loved that game. But then we played a new game. Every time I run hard at her instead of body slamming I sit in front of her and she gives me chimkin. 

It’s nowhere near as much fun but the chimkin is delicious. Now, I keep running up to her and sitting in front of her and guess what? I get more chimkin. I can’t lie I was slightly disappointed that I couldn’t play the fun game anymore but then the male hooman came outside and because I hadn’t played the sitting game with him I launched myself at him and bit him. He wasn’t happy but I saw the hooman smirk so I think it made her happy. There is no understanding these hoomans. 

Still, if the hooman thinks it’s funny I will carry on launching at the male hooman. I’m off to run at the hooman now but I will keep my 4 paws on the floor and get more chimkin. 

Love Tia. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment