Wednesday 12 January 2022

Tia Pupdate - The Joy of Sticks

Morning everypawdy. Tia here with a pupdate. I hope you are all well. I’m afraid I am in trouble again! 

I discovered a really good game this morning. By pulling this “stick” off the pile it made some of the other “sticks” fall. The hooman being the moany moo she is, told me to leave it but I ran off with it. 

Then she ignored me, so I ran up to her with my stick to nudge her with it to get her to play. She didn’t ignore me then. She said some words that they didn’t teach me at puppy school. I haven’t got a scooby snack what she was on about. In fact I haven’t got any snacks because the hooman says I’ve put on weight. I think she should be the last one to talk about things like that. I’m off to see what else I can do to help now.

Lots of love Tia  

No comments:

Post a Comment