Friday 15 April 2022

Dickie's Diary - Slow-Mo Superhero

Hello fellow pupstars. I'm so excited that I can barely run at normal speed. After all these weeks, I have it! Proof that I am destined to be a superhero. If you watch this video carefully you will see that they have to capture the video super slow because I am running super fast - even with the lead trying to hold me back! 

I knew that I had to immediately tell all my friends. Soon I'll be fighting crime! I must prepare for a mission of retrieving the stolen treats, so Dickie 'Faster than Lightning' Hill signing off for now.

What do you think my superhero name should be? And how can I keep my super-identity a secret from mum? She will worry. Tell me your suggestions below and let's make a plan together... 🐾 🦸 🐾

No comments:

Post a Comment