Saturday 23 April 2022

Elda Meets Dickie and Elda's Sponsorship Now Available

It was a cautious introduction and we kept plenty of space between them so as not to cause alarm. There's no rush here to force a result. We let Elda gain confidence at her own pace, and become used to being around other dogs.

"Dickie Hill here pupstars and I've been on a very important mission! I've been an assistance dog as part of the new dog, Elda's rehabilitation. Mum knew I would be the best dog for this. Calm under pressure and with my attention not focused on her- my behaviour kept Elda calm. Besides, delicious treats will always be the number  one priority. Until next time everyone! 🐾🐾🐾"

As well as Elda's steady progress so far, we're also pleased to announce that Elda can be now be sponsored directly. Visit our sponsoring page to sponsor her and some of our long term residents now - https://gsdwelfare.blogspot.com/p/sponsor-our-dogs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment