Sunday 10 April 2022

Tia's Pupdates - A Triangle Forms

Hello everypawdy. Tia here with another pupdate. It’s been a good morning. I’ve enjoyed some play time and then did some clicker work. Apparently the hooman thinks I need to use my brain.  I have to work out what she wants me to do without her telling me. Simple. 

Maybe I should try it with her, although I don’t hold out much hope it would work. Hoomans are rarely as clever as they think they are.

The problem is that I have a bit of a dilemma going on at the moment. Things were going really well between me and Rodney, but the hooman had to go and upset it all. She moved another dog called Tony into the kennel on the other side of me. Now I am torn between them and don’t know which one to choose. 

Tony is very handsome, extremely very kind and caring, so it'd be all too easy to fall for him. Rodney is also a perfect physical specimen, but more rugged.  He is also a 'treat them mean, keep them keen' sort of guy. And I do rather like a bad boy. It’s  like a  hooman trying to choose between Sean Connery and Brad Pitt.   One possible problem is that Tony will probably find a home quicker than Rodney and me. So if I pick him and then he leaves, then Rodney may not want me then. 

I don’t know which one to choose. Who do you think is best for me?

Anyway, I must dash back to my kennel now. There may be treats waiting, but their scents are also kinda exciting!    Love Tia 🐾🐾🐾

No comments:

Post a Comment