Wednesday 6 April 2022

Dickie's Diary - Sprinkle Delight

Hello fellow pupstars! Dickie Hill here to tell about this super awesome new game I'm playing. Well, it's not really new because I first played it nearly a month ago, which makes it ages old. It's still good though - in fact it's best of games because you get treats!

It's an easy game too, but so much fun, and mum says it's good for me too. Apparently it helps me develop my brain and work with my senses. I'm not convinced it does make sense, but mum knows best I suppose. Anyway it doesn't matter as it's still great fun, even if it is good for me.

Mum walks about and scatters small, but delicious treats around the garden and I have to find them the fastest. Which I do of course, but it does help that they're extra tasty treats, otherwise, why bother?

That's it for now everyone - there are new scents to sniff, and treats to find. Until next time pupsters! ðŸ¦´ðŸ¦´ðŸ¦´

No comments:

Post a Comment