Sunday 27 February 2022

Dickie's Diary - And a journal is born

Hello everyone. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dickie, and I am a German Shepherd puppy. I was born in rescue because my canine mum and dad were taken to the vets to be euthanised.. Thankfully he vet rang GSD Welfare Fund instead! What all the humans didn’t know was that I waited to surprise them with all, along with my four brothers and four sisters. We all made our appearance in this world on December 10th 2021.

And I want share my life with you as best I can with these squiggles and brilliant bursts of colour on those flat things you watch all the time. So join me on the best adventure of them all - my life.


Learn more about how the German Shepherd Dog Welfare Fund encountered Dickie here - https://gsdwelfare.blogspot.com/2022/01/a-surprise-ending-to-2021.html

No comments:

Post a Comment