Monday 28 February 2022

Dickie's Diary - New Mum!

As soon as our ears and eyes opened, there were lots of things for us to see and hear. People would come and play with us, and we were quite the celebrities. At 8 weeks old, they found homes for us all. One of the ladies from Welfare used to visit us often and I was quite taken with her. Every time she came, I made sure to make an impression on her and I could tell she liked me. On our last day in the kennels, we were all waiting to see who our new families would be. There were some super families waiting for us, we were all very lucky. I must have made quite a good impression though, as the lady from the rescue was going to be my new mum.

In the video we can see how much fun we all had on the day we met our new pawrants.



No comments:

Post a Comment