Tuesday 8 February 2022

Tia's Pupdates - Playing is Chasing

Morning everypawdy. Tia here with a quick pupdate. You will be pleased to know I’ve been on my best behaviour. It’s the hooman that’s misbehaving. I am trying to initiate a new game with her but she won’t join in which is so unfair. 

It would be a really fun game. And it’s simple. So simple that even she could understand it but no. She is such a spoil sport. When it comes time to go in my run I pretend to be going in then at the last minute run away to get her to chase me. Sounds like fun - right?

I have tried play bows. Barking. Biting her. Nothing seems to work and I’m running out of ideas. If you can think of anything that will make her chase me please let me know. She doesn’t even pretend to join in. She totally ignores me. I don’t think she’s quite got the hang of it even though it is simple, because instead of chasing me she goes in my run and puts treats in there. 

I’m not allowed loads of treats anymore as she said I’m getting a belly. There’s a reason why she’s buying the next size clothes and it’s not muscle so I don’t think she should be mentioning things like that. At this point as much as I want to play the chase game instead of going in my run the treats get the better of me so I go in. 

If only she would just try the game once I’m sure she would enjoy it as much as me so we could play it all the time. I suppose I shouldn’t moan too much as she is good at tossing. Bye for now. Tia ðŸ’–💖

No comments:

Post a Comment