Friday 11 February 2022

Tia Pupdate - Moving Kennel

Morning everypawdy. Tia here with a new pupdate. Exciting things have been happening here. The hooman moved me to a different kennel. Not just any kennel, but the one next door to Rodney! She said it might help him to have company. I don’t know if it is helping him, but it’s helping me, I can tell you! I mean who wouldn’t want to live next door to Rodney? He’s quite a catch. I think he is playing by that old adage “treat them mean to keep them keen” because he done a lot of swearing to start with. It’s working though cos I am keen.

I think he is falling for my charms now. We look at each other through the bars and even sniff up close. The hooman called me a floozy. She’s a fine one to talk. You should see how she acts when she spots a man with a German Shepherd. She doesn’t even bother to try to hide it.

I don’t try to play that game anymore where I run away just as I’m about to go in the run. In fact I keep running back to the kennel trying to get back in to. Do you think Rodney will find me too forward doing this. I can’t help myself. I still sleep in the house at night but the hooman has to let me out quite early as I need to get back to my Rodney. I think we will get married soon. Must go. Rodney is swearing. Oh, he is so masterful.

Love Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment