Sunday 6 March 2022

Dickie's Diary - Easy Peasy

I believe I can fly...
Dickie Hill here - puppy extraordinaire! We're near the end of my origin story (yes I do think I may be a superhero when I grow up!) and I hope you've enjoyed it. I sure enjoyed living it!

Mum told me that the updates on my brothers and sisters mentioned that they were taking naps. No one had found how to remove my batteries out yet, so I kept going. We visited the garden several times a day and there were so many interesting smells I just couldn't get them all. I also learned how to walk on different surfaces, like grass, wood, tin, plastic, shingle, stones, and wood chips. Mum led me to  a wobble board and across a swing bridge. Mum explained this would help me develop and build confidence. 

It was too easy peasy for me though. See you all soon!

Follow my latest adventures on...



No comments:

Post a Comment