Thursday 24 March 2022

Welfare Welcome to Sabre

Hi Guys, I'm Sabre... a handsome and pawsome dude if I do say so myself along with many others who will say the same .
Well, I found myself at East Pastures Kennels in the care of GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG WELFARE FUND some weeks back because of a spot of 'bovva' with the cat. See I likes me grub and it stole it....whilst I was eating it as well... little cheek!!

Well...I give it 'what for' didn't I ??

Other than leave my food alone I'm pretty much good as gold (her indoors said dat)... yeah I'm strong on the lead and boisterous but I'm super clean and food and toy orientated so very trainable... oh yeah...I'm affectionate too.. I can 'love you long time' if you give me a chance... form a queue please no pushin :-0

NB Sabre has shown no aggression whatsoever towards us however we NEVER bother any of the dogs whilst eating. We were told of the cat incident when Sabre was handed in and because of this we would enter on the side of caution and say he would be best placed in a home with no other pets or small children due to this experience.

Thank you for reading and please share xx

No comments:

Post a Comment