Tuesday 8 March 2022

Dickie's Diary - Playing is Learning


Hi everypawdy - puppy extraordinaire Dickie Hill back again, and look at me starring in my very own video! Mum wanted to show off how how clever I am and a man that looks a bit like a giant German Shepherd put this together. He's quite round, so I don't think he runs as often, or as fast as me.

Mum says that's rude, but it's still true. 

Mum keeps saying that she wants the best start in life with me and I agree - it does feel like the greatest start I could want. She often talks with Lisa, the training lady, and I do get a little bit worried that whatever they come up with next might prove too much for me. How silly of me, it remains all too easy each and every time!

Although, I did hear them talking about the Fear Period coming soon, now that doesn't sound like fun now does it? I'm sure I'll be fine though.




No comments:

Post a Comment