Tuesday 22 March 2022

Tia's Pupdates - ACE Free Work

Morning everypawdy. Tia here with a pupdate. As you can see I’ve been busy doing some ACE free work, and trust me their a lot of fun! The hooman lays out several food stations with different texture foods. There are some lickie ones like doggy pate and cream cheese. There's also soft ones such as chimkin (My favourite!) and sosages. Not only those delights, but we also get crunchy bits like puff candy, kibble (I'm assured it's best), and then a pigs ear. 

All these foods are put in lickie mats, snuffle mats, and slow feeders. I also have to walk in different surfaces like grass, rubber mats, fluffy blankets and tarpaulin. The hooman says this is all good for me. I am not complaining with all these yummy foods on offer. I usually feel quite relaxed after and have a little snooze. I’m off now to see if there is any more treats on offer. 

Bye for now. Love Tia 





No comments:

Post a Comment