Saturday 19 March 2022

Dickie's Diary - Weighing In

Hello pupsters. It’s Dickie Hill here with another recent awesome day! It was such a busy day - not only that my mum told me that I was a star. Thanks mum!

First I went to be weighed to make sure I am putting on the right amount of weight. I weighed in like a champ! I received a fuss from some people in the shop. Not everyone was allowed to come to see me in case I was overwhelmed, but naturally I coped really well. Then I sat and watched the people and cars go by on the main road. I sat very calmly with the noise and bustle all around me, and mum says I was a very good boy. It doesn't get any better than that - well except for some yummy creamy cheese!


I'm walking very nicely with my harness on now. Once home, I played in the garden and you know what? No matter how often I play in there, there's always some new smell to discover, or toy I can play with. It's all kinds of awesome! After dinner I needed a little snooze - I thought I heard a sigh of relief as I drifted off, but that must have been a dream. I will keep you updated with my next adventure soon.

 Love Dickie xxx



















No comments:

Post a Comment