Thursday 31 March 2022

Dickie's Diary - The Three Second Rule

Hi fellow pupsters - Dickie Hill here with my latest diary. Mum teaches me all kinds of interesting stuff, but also things that don't make sense and aren't as much fun. I trust her though, so I try my best to do what she asks - that way leads to delicious creamy cheese! Almost any amount of lessons is worth that I can tell you.

I mean recently she introduced me to something called the 'Three Second Rule'. Now at first I thought that was how long I had to wait before receiving more cream cheese (still too long!), but sadly it didn't. Mum explained that it was a way to keep me and the other dog safe and stress free when we first meet each other. 

Despite sounding boring, and still disappointed by the lack of creamy cheese, it was easy peasy really. We approach each other with our mums by our side and just as we say hello we're guided away from each other. Three seconds isn't enough for proper snifftroductions, but if we're both calm then we can say hello properly. Which is aces. And there was creamy cheese for licking, although some of it did end up on my nose, so I had to keep licking until I found it! 

Next time Mum introduced me to a game that I really enjoyed, I must dash I hear a bag being rustled and must investigate. Until next time pupsters! 🦴🦴

No comments:

Post a Comment