Wednesday 16 March 2022

Tia's Pupdates - Enjoying the Chimkin

Morning everypawdy. Tia here with a new pupdate.   I hope you are all well. That was me being nice, so don't listen to what the hooman tells you! The hairy hooman has been a bit slow (maybe that's a hooman trait) posting my pupdates, but a swift bite on the bottom made him move a bit quicker!

It's been all kinds of fun here. I’ve played the tossing game with the hooman. Although it played differently today. She tossed more chimkin when I was near the lid of the sand box.  Naturally I kept hanging about hear it and she kept tossing, so I jumped on it.  This obviously pleased the hooman because she tossed several more bits of chimkin. She said this is called a "jack pot". If you ask me she’s getting confused with being a crack pot.  Anyway, I repeated the trick to show her how clever I am. Must go I can see she’s got a stuffed kong for me.  🐾🐾🐾




No comments:

Post a Comment